Interface between the machine and the workpiece
KADIA HONING TOOLS
For the strictest processing result requirements
KADIA honing tools are specially developed for the machining of high-precision bores.
Our tooling program includes top-class standard and special solutions for sophisticated honing applications and for almost all bore diameters.
XM HONING TOOLS
Monobloc high-precision tools
KADIA XM tools are used where highest machining qualities and long lifetimes are required.
- Optimal for bore diameters from 4 mm to 40 mm
- Single-piece structure for ultra-precise tool runout and high stability
- Inner coolant supplied directly to the processing point
- Metal-bonded CBN and diamond abrasives
- Variants: single-stone, multi-stone, through-hole, blind-hole, stages
CUSTOMIZED HONING TOOLS
Special precision tools
Based on decades of experience in the development and production of honing tools, we offer a wide range of customer- and application-specific solutions for any diameter range.
Our special tooling program includes among others:
- Shell and shaft-type tools
- Honing tools with large length-to-diameter ratios
- Stone-type single-pass honing tools
- Multi-stone tools with in-process measurement
ELECTROPLATED HONING TOOLS
Cost-effective honing shafts
KADIA honing shafts are suitable for the economical use on all common honing machines and other processing machines.
- Used for bore diameters from 1 mm to 20 mm
- Clamping in collets with customized spindle connection
- Galvanically bonded CBN and diamond abrasives
- Common diameters are kept in stock, special dimensions also available
- Variants: through-hole, blind-hole, honing shaft with integrated expander